Pages


Tranquility

Monday 11 February 2013

HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR - REVIEW

Here is my review of my new and expanded Hand-Crafted Home Fair - the first of 2013 with lots more to come!


First of all, a huge thank you to Stanwick Lakes for all their support, and advertising - it has made a huge difference to my venture.  Of course, a massive thank you too, to my super, so talented stall holders and their wonderful crafts, without whom the Fair could not happen, my wonderful husband for all his help and support, and also not forgetting - MOST IMPORTANTLY - our lovely customers.

Really super to see returning faces from 2012 and some new people too - and more and more, people seem to be interested in discussing our individual crafts and showing a real interest in what we are doing.

So here are the pics:


Margot - with huge apologies !



Daxa


Jamie


Me

Jamie, Daxa and I were the sort of taster in Reception before the Main Show where you could find:


Lesley


Ron


Sue


Sandie


Sam


Sandra


James



Pauline

If anyone would like more details from any of the producers above, please get in touch with me.

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS

No comments:

Post a Comment