Pages


Tranquility

Thursday 7 February 2013

FEBRUARY'S FAIR


February's Hand-Crafted Home Fair is just a hop, skip and a jump away (this Saturday 9th February from 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and so as Spring is in the air (we hope!) and for those of you who do not know our super venue at Stanwick Lakes, the pic above says it all - why would you not want to come and see us ?!!



Also, my Leaf Square Throw is finished and will be on my stall on Saturday - I have to say, I am really thrilled with it - lots of texture, cheerful colours and sublime yarns.

Must go now - still lots to do - and I am on the radio this evening - 5.50 p.m. Radio Northampton - Joe's Drive Time - the 60 Second Sell  !  The nerves will be racking up nicely by 5.30 p.m.  !!

See you soon.

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS

No comments:

Post a Comment