Pages


Tranquility

Monday 19 November 2012

SATURDAY'S HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR

Another Saturday has come and gone, and with it another Hand-Crafted Home Fair and once again, the most popular items on my stall were wrist warmers, head warmers and scarves - I wonder why ??!!!!



Bright Head Warmer - laid flat so that you can see the design - the last of my stash of this super yarn.




Moss Stitch Scarf which incorporated so many colours individually joined in and blended, I lost count!




A friend of mine bought these - I had an idea she wouldn't be able to resist - they are so her!

I have to say we were a little quiet on Saturday, there were a lot of other events on in the area, but people were not just coming to the Fair, Stanwick Lakes itself were not as buzzing as usual - I blame the weather men - they kept telling us that it was going to be dark, cold and wet on Saturday and so it would put you off going for long invigorating walks around the Lakes - and then it was a super day - wet early, but then dry and a fair amount of sun.

However, we all enjoyed ourselves and made some sales and we will be back for my last Fair of the year on Saturday 8th December when Santa will be on site in the Log Cabin.

Do come and see us if you are in the area.

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS

No comments:

Post a Comment