Pages


Tranquility

Thursday 15 November 2012

EVEN MORE WRISTWARMERS

I have to say that I have been amazed at the popularity of my Wrist-warmers at my Hand-Crafted Home Fairs and all of those below have been sold (£6.99 a pair) except the last two pics which are ready to go on Saturday!




Garter Stitch knitted from side to side in a super random yarn which changes so much, they don't even look like a pair - but my customer seemed to like that!




Hedgerow Berries knit 2 purl 2 rib wrist warmers with the addition of the 'Berries' from my bead stash




'Master' and 'Lecture' garter stitch wrist-warmers again knitted from side to side and so called because they are knitted in 2 Regia yarns combined and those are the colour names from their College range


Bright, fun, party wrist-warmers - garter stitch again - my philosophy - never over complicate something when you can change the basics in so many ways!



Manly tweed wrist-warmers which have been ordered by a lady whose husband has his computer in the shed - and these will keep him warm and cosy - no more numb fingers!  When I asked what colour - she said "Anything, but perhaps not pink"


Knit 1, purl 1 rib and in a combination of 3 colours - scarlet, khaki and yet more of the colour change yarn used above - my Christmas Wrist-warmers!

Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment