Pages


Tranquility

Saturday 9 June 2012

The HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR - GREAT ADDINGTON - 23 JUNE 2012


I'm sorry to say I have been away from my blog for a few days - not by choice, but because of some problems with Explorer which wouldn't let me write a new post, but I'm doing this through Google Chrome, so hopefully things will be OK now!

This was particularly annoying, because my next Hand-Crafted Home Fair is on the horizon and approaching quite rapidly.

As you can see above it is to be at Great Addington Village Hall on Saturday 23 June.  Great Addington is easy to reach from the A6 - turn off at Irthlingborough and you will first go through the outskirts of Irthlingborough at the top of Crow Hill, then arrive at Little Addington and Great Addington is the next village or put NN14 4BS in your satnav!

Stalls are going rapidly and I have only one or two left now and so if anyone is interested in taking one, please don't leave it too late to book.

Visit www.stallfinder.com for all the details of how to get in touch and book.

We have some of our friends from Aldwincle coming along and some great new crafters too and so please do make it a date whether to sell, buy or browse and SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS.

I am busily producing for my stall too and below is my latest hand-knit cushion for your delectation!


It is based on the traditional Log Cabin design, which traditionally has a red centre to represent the hearth around which the log cabin was built, but as my super cotton and linen mix yarn is in such beautiful ice cream colours - I have decided that my cushion is a garden - with a pond in the middle  !!!!

Below is the reverse side of the cushion which as you can see is fastened with super little vintage buttons and the pad is feather filled.


This cushion also blends really well with my other nursery cushions - one of which was shown on a previous blog.

I will feature some more of my products in a few days.

Have a good weekend despite the weather and don't forget to put in your diary THE HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR - 23 JUNE - GREAT ADDINGTON!

No comments:

Post a Comment