Pages


Tranquility

Sunday 11 August 2013

YESTERDAY'S FAIR

Once again a most grateful THANK YOU to all my stallholders who made such a super Hand-Crafted Home Fair yesterday at Stanwick Lakes, with their beautiful products displayed in such attractive and professional ways.

There seemed to be a good atmosphere, Stanwick Lakes was quite busy, and hopefully, we all had a good day.

Here are the pics - if you would like to see any more of my stallholders' work, do contact me and I will put you in touch.


Alex' Scrummy Cakes
I had the most fantastic Coffee and Walnut Muffin with my coffee - 
I feel so sorry for those who missed out  !!!

Emma -
her beautiful and unusual felted and beaded artwork are as vibrant as she is


A new look for me following the going live this week of my website
See lots more there


Lydia
Her bright and fun beaded jewellery would enhance any outfit


Maggie
Her delicate and intricate beadwork was simply a joy


Pauline -
Fantastic button art - and Pauline runs workshops too
if you would like to have a go


And with Pauline, her friend -
with some unusual and quirky hand-knits and crochet



Paula 
Incredible sterling silver jewellery hand made, of course
and showing here my favourite of her pieces - an Amethyst pendant,
and super hand made cards from her Mum, Marsha too!


Pauline -
One of my regular ladies with her so cute children's clothes -
One little girl's gran bought a dress for her and she just wore it for the rest of the day!


Steph -
A stall just packed with the most beautiful cushions, bunting and more
in colours all little girls dream of.


Victoria
An array of spectacular oil paintings -
wouldn't you like to own an Art Original?


Zoe
Sumptious, glinting beaded jewellery and gorgeous hand knit bags too

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget -

will be at
Stanwick Lakes
on
SATURDAY 14 SEPTEMBER
with more fantastic hand-made products

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS

No comments:

Post a Comment