Pages


Tranquility

Saturday 3 August 2013

JUMPING LAMB AND HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR

Shortly my new website www.jumpinglamb.co.uk will go live, where you will be able to see and buy my hand-knitted items.

Within my Jumping Lamb website you will find an Inspiration tab where you will be able to see my designs come to life, find where my Inspiration comes from, and a little about me.

So do come across and have a look and find Individual and Unusual Hand-Knitted pieces to enhance your home, whether you are DREAMING, GATHERING, REFRESHING or RELAXING




I MUST OF COURSE ALSO SAY:

The next
Saturday 10 August from 10.30 to 4.30 

where you will find 

Hand Made Jewellery,

Hand Knitted and Crocheted Bags,

Home Made Cup Cakes, Scones and Baked Goodies,

Cushions, 

Vintage Floral Items, 

Aprons, 

Peg Bags, 

Heart Door Decorations,

Hand Made Children's Clothes, 

Oil Paintings, 

Button Art, 

Cross-stitch,

Hand Embroidery made into Pictures, Key Rings and Embellished Items, 

Felt Brooches, 

Canvas and Beadwork Art, 

Hand Knitted Bunting 

and much more.





Where else could you find all these wonderful goodies under one roof - and so come to Stanwick Lakes, take a walk, let the children play in the nature based playground, have a coffee or a tea - but mostly 

VISIT 


PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS

No comments:

Post a Comment