Pages


Tranquility

Wednesday 17 April 2013

HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR - APRIL - REVIEW

Hi Everyone,

I have been a little slack with my blogging of late - life got a bit in the way, but here I am once again with a slightly belated round-up of my last Hand-Crafted Home Fair held at Stanwick Lakes last Saturday 13 April.

For once, the sun shone, and although it was muddy under foot on the reserve as seen by the number of VERY MUDDY, but happy children coming into the Visitor Centre, we felt that AT LAST Spring seemed to be in the air.

A lovely mix of new crafters and old friends, and a happy, buzzing atmosphere, and so here are the pics:



Xiao - Origami and Paper and Fabric Flowers




Sandie - Hand-Made Scented Candles


Sally - Hand-Knits of All Sorts


Rob and Trudi - Hand-Made Wooden Plaques


Pauline - Hand-Made Childrens' Clothes


Paula and Marsha - Hand-Made Jewellery and Greetings Cards


Lesley - Hand-Made Greetings Cards and Soft Toys


Jamie - Hand-Made Jewellery


Claire - Patchwork Bags, Throws and Cushions


Becky - Hand-Made Jewellery



and Me with my Hand-Knits!

A huge thank you to all of our customers who are so interested in what we do and especially from me to those who bought my hand-knitted necklaces, and tea-cosy - and the lady who asked if I took orders for Baby Blankets - and YES - I so do!

Come and see us again at Stanwick Lakes on Saturday 11 May from 10.30 to 4.30.

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS

No comments:

Post a Comment