Pages


Tranquility

Monday 5 November 2012

HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR REVIEW


My blogging seems to have got away from me a bit recently, and with family coming to stay, babysitting, organising fairs and making for fairs, I only seem to be letting you know about Fairs which are about to happen or reviewing those which have just happened - and so, I will try to do better in future, but here, with no apologies, as my stallholders are such great people producing such wonderful products is my pictorial round-up of the Hand-Crafted Home Fair which was held at Stanwick Lakes on Saturday!




CLARE - Beautiful intricate cross-stitch and cheeky Christmas Decorations



LESLEY - Fantastic greetings cards - you will get nothing like these in the shops - individual, imaginative and very reasonably priced.



MARGOT - Stunning hand-made jewellery together with some soft toys and wooden turned pens and mushrooms etc



MARIA - Scrumptious cup-cakes - and I was sitting next to her all day - just too tempting !!



PAULINE - The most adorable children's clothes - timeless and practical designs, and on the pic - my grand-daughter Eva modelling the dress she received for her birthday.



SANDRA - Quality, beautiful gem-stone and sterling silver jewellery and tiaras



SIIRI - New to my fairs with her individual and inspired jewellery



VICTORIA - Also new to my Fairs with unusual Art Prints, coasters, wooden love birds and fabric hearts. 



WENDY - One of my best friends with her ever changing display of so colourful hand-knitted necklaces and scarves.



ME - My beloved hand-knits of course, and I had a real run on Wrist-warmers on Saturday and so guess what I will be making in the next two weeks !


Thank you so much again to all our visitors and customers and we will be around again on:

Saturday 17 November
from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Stanwick Lakes

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS

1 comment: