Pages


Tranquility

Monday 26 November 2012

HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR - 8 DECEMBER


My last Hand-Crafted Home Fair of the Year is almost here and showcasing their work will be:

Margot - Soft toys, Jewellery and small Turned Wood pieces
Emma - Felt and Bead Christmas Decorations, Flower Cards, Canvas Art and Felt Accessories
Nicola - Christmas Stockings and Textile Bags
Lesley - Greetings Cards and Soft Toy Friends
Victoria - Vintage Button Jewellery and Hand-Knits
Keith - Turned Wood Bowls, Salt and Peppers, Vases, Bangles and more
Sandra - Gemstone Jewellery including Tiaras and Hair Ornaments
Alison - Cards and Personalised Gifts
Dace - Jewellery
and
Me - Hand-Knits for the Home, Family, Friends and You

In 2013, I will be holding my Fairs on a Regular Saturday each month with the backing of  the Stanwick Lakes Team and Dates will be found on the Stanwick Lakes website and in their Brochures etc., here on my blog, on facebook, via the local media and through www.stallfinder.com

I will post dates when I have agreed them with Stanwick Lakes.

Do come and see us and PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS

THANK YOU FOR READING and do PLEASE COMMENT and SIGN UP TO FOLLOW to keep up with my news.

Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment