Pages


Tranquility

Sunday 27 May 2012

Aldwincle Fair Round Up

Well, today I am about to relax in the garden with a book and a glass of wine after just rounding up on yesterday.

The shone brightly, a gentle breeze and a beautiful setting.

The stalls all looked great (see all the pics below taken before we opened) and we had a steady stream of visitors in the morning, though fewer in the afternoon.

Great camararderie among the stallholders, very friendly visitors, and the feedback I have had is that everyone enjoyed the day and I received bookings for my next Fair which will be at Great Addington on Saturday 23 June - more details to follow!


Carole and Sylvia's Stall - and Sylvia rather sad when she sold Gerald Giraffe who was her favourite !!!



Helen demonstrating with her Spinning Wheel


I'm rather pleased with our sign - do you recognise the picture on it - our Beloved River Nene


 Tracy's Stall


 Wendy's Stall - Very Colourful


 Jade's Stall - Vintage Fleur - run by her Mum on Saturday!


 Husband Bill on Refreshments - He looks a bit stern, but he was happy really - honestly  !!!

 Paula's stall

 My stall - not me there, but Linda

 Linda's stall

 Caroline's stall

Tables outside ready for refreshments

Enjoy the sun  !!!

2 comments:

  1. All the stalls looked lovely. Even though it was slow in the afternoon, it was still a great day out meeting different people and having a good old natter.

    Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stalls looked lovely and I'm glad it went well. I'm sure you will get more customers next time as word spreads around.

    ReplyDelete