Pages


Tranquility

Tuesday 18 September 2012

HAND-CRAFTED HOME FAIR - REMINDER


Purple, Green and Ochre Batik Hand-Knit String Bag
For sale at the Fair for £8.99
So much more attractive - and hold's so much more than plastic!


Just a reminder about the: 


Hand-Crafted Home Fair 

at Stanwick Lakes, 

near Wellingborough 

this Saturday 22 September 

from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. -



although I have to say that the response to my Fairs is so great, that I'm not sure a reminder is needed!

The stalls for this Fair were all sold out by the beginning of September and daily, I spend several hours answering emails from prospective stallholders for my next 3 Fairs to be held in October, November and December.

When I began organising Fairs for Hand-Made wares in April, I could not have believed the overwhelming response that I would get.

There are so many really clever, talented people out there who make the most wonderful products and it is my pleasure and privilege to arrange my Fairs as a regular showcase for their wares.

I did my spot on Radio Northampton again to 'sell' the Fair in 60 seconds, and they rang me again yesterday to say they will carry on promoting it on air during this week, and it will be featured in their What's On feature.

My very grateful thanks to them - advertising is all and it is one of the most difficult things to achieve.

Well all I need to say now is:

Members of the Public - 
Come to Our Fair - 
Meet some great people and 
Support Your Local Producers!


1 comment: