Pages


Tranquility

Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Hand-Crafted Home in Action



We spent a super weekend with the family, and I just had to show these pics of Eva (almost 3).

Her super baby cord scarlet dress covered in tiny balloons was made by Pauline Marney who had a stall with me at my Fair at Great Addington, the white and rosebud cat was made by Sylvia who is a regular stallholder, and the hand-knit clip bow in her hair was courtesy of me.

Unfortunately, I have come down with a dreadful head cold, and am now dosing myself up as we plan to visit Sheringham - that beautiful little town on the east coast tomorrow.

We usually holidayed there when I was little, I am really looking forward to our day trip as it is several years since we have been - and the weather is set to be just wonderful  !!

Have a good day and I hope the sun is shining with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment